Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Meaning of Life

The meaning of life varies greatly from person to person. Because life is perceived from so many different perspectives, there is not even a limit of possible responses that can be made to this question. In my life, my main purpose to achieve is to reach a level of happiness where I create a metaphorical plateau when I am an adult. I aim to work very hard during my years of college, and the years following. During these years, my goal is to be the happiest person I can be. Even living right now, I am the happiest and most positive person I can be. I have no complaints and I hope this pattern of positivity and joy carries on throughout my life. Leading a life of happiness is key to progress and health. There is nothing that can get in my way from letting me get things done. After reaching the highest point in my life, I want to be able to stop all of the hard work and to take in what I have done and made out of my life. I want this new "plateau" phase of my life to enable me to enjoy my life and to relax without putting in so much for once. All I have done thus far in my life is put in everything I have to be the person I am today. I am aiming to reach that point where it all pays off in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment